Welcome to the Future Visioning Program Overview and Replays
Your amazing Vision
Create your Vision in the broad categories of
• Personal Growth
REFER TO THE WORKBOOK FOR PILLAR 1 - YOUR VISION
and watch the REPLAY VIDEO below!
The Strategy and Tactics
For your chosen area of focus...develop a strong strategy and subsequent detailed tactics
• Establish were you are at right now
• Define where you want to be when your vision is complete
• Write out what has to be in place in 3 years, one year, 3 months to be on track
• What are committing to do within one month, one week...and today?
REFER TO THE WORKBOOK FOR PILLAR 2 -STRATEGY
Limiting Beliefs and Blocks
• Using the worksheets about "Common limiting Beliefs" and the "Beliefs Self Assessment" find the beliefs that make you feel less than good.
• For your chosen focus find the most fundamental core beliefs that you want to get rid of.
• Formulate a concise description of those core beliefs.
REFER TO THE WORKBOOK FOR PILLAR 3 - Limiting Beliefs + the other handouts: Common Beliefs and Self Assessment.
The Clear Beliefs Processes
• Finally! Time to replace limiting beliefs with empowering and liberating ones!
• The first one you'll get to know is the "Body Wisdom Process" plus you'll get introduced to NeuroYouth™
• Get to know the exciting "Clear Beliefs Closet" technique
• and more...
USE WORKBOOK FOR PILLAR 4 - Replacing limiting beliefs
YOUR BONUS IS HERE!
Access a 7-lesson course, created and shared by my mentor Lion Goodman, to clear your beliefs in various areas of your life using the Beliefs Closet Process.
• Shortcuts save time and money!
• Use what other people have learned
• Be strategic about what you really need for your Vision
USE WORKBOOK FOR PILLAR 5 - Shortcuts
Celebration and Wrap-Up
• You did it! Woohoo!
• You created your Grand Vision
• Your defined your Strategy
• You courageously faced Blocks and Limiting Beliefs
• You learned the "Body Wisdom Process", NeuroYouth™, and the exciting "Clear Beliefs Closet" technique
• You decided on shortcuts...
• ...and you put the Icing on the Cake by wrapping everything into a neat Package.